Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Funny Mini Or Not

I have a weird tendency to comment on things I see or read... stickers on car bumpers, graffiti on buildings and so on, so forth. Not aloud, mind you, it's just my own, personal, silent, internal process.

It's nothing surprising I do the same with miniatures I see. The difference is that some time ago I decided to release these thoughts to the public. It all started with this great diorama made by Julien Casses. I posted this instead of a standard comment.



People liked it and that's how Between the Lines was created - a cartoon with photos of painted miniatures, hopefully funny, surely not ridiculing painters and/or their work.


The new episode was posted at Chest of Colors just recently.



Feel free to check all episodes of Between the Lines. Who knows, maybe you'll find your own paintjob there one day...

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy seeing these. The last one got me to laugh out loud...well done!

    ReplyDelete