Friday, June 14, 2013

Nameless Guard - Too Long

"Long" in the post topic has nothing to do with the time I spent on painting this new unit or the whole army. It's just that I wanted to show you what happens if you stay too long in the Nameless Guard.

Well, basically, you rot...

Squad Rot


That was a very welcome break from painting the guardians' armours. Welcome and very short, too. Cutting these plaguebearers off the sprues and assembling took me more time than painting and basing, I believe.

I wanted them to look quite different from other models in the army, yet still achieve the overall coherency. Yellowish skin distinguish them from the rest of the Nameless Guard, while bases and orange elements tie them together. Hopefully.

Now, back to power armours...

No comments:

Post a Comment