Monday, March 11, 2013

Safety First

An hour ago I've let my dog into the garden, so that she could do whatever dogs do in gardens.

That gave me few spare minutes to spend on a hobby activity. I decided to prepare and assembly a musketeer model. During these few minutes I managed to inhale some resin dust and glue vapour, cut myself with a modelling knife, hit thumb with a pin vice and superglue fingers to each other and the model itself, which of course means I lost a bit of skin.

I should have picked a safer hobby... diving with sharks, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment