Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sinusoid

Sinusoid is one of my favourite mathematical curves. Up and down, up and down....




Up and down... You can use it to picture almost any aspect of your life. Health, love, money, job... Yes, miniature painting too.

Up and down...

For four months I was down with miniatures. Very, very down. Then I went to Hussar 2013 and it all changed. I am now very, very up. In less than a month I managed to paint one start-up mini for fun, prepare three entries for the Rotten Harvest contest, finish my Nameless Guard (8 remaining models) and kick the oldest piece out of my Hall of Shame. Not bad, not bad. Quite a lot of things to show you.

Oh, and Hussar was such a blast! Just google it out, check the galleries and read enthusiastic reports.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment