Friday, November 22, 2013

Rotten Harvest 2013

With painted Mr. Bones on the shelf I was ready for more painting. The Rotten Harvest contest held at the Wyrd forum gave me a good excuse to take another miniature and motivation to paint it quickly.

Quick research in my boxes returned this Pegaso Models demon in 54mm scale. I thought "Sure, why not" and painted it. Yeah, just like that.


Fight Fire With Fire

Frankly, I'm really proud of this paintjob. One of my best. Maybe THE best. Anyway, I finished it a lot faster than I'd expected, so I've returned  to my boxes.

Fire Walk With Me

This Red Box Games mage was my second entry. I tried to limit palette and used reddish tones all around. Not sure why am I telling you this, you sure can see that without my explanation.

Quite happy to get two entries for the contest I found out that they had extended the deadline. Another day or two? OK then, here's my third entry.

Sick Leave

No success whatsoever in the contest, but who cares? Three more painted miniatures are what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment