Saturday, March 9, 2013

True Hero

I can't remember details of my first Warhammer game... Was I leading the goblin invasion or defending some elven village? Who won the battle? 


One of the things I recall is that the greenskins' general was Grom da Paunch of Misty Mountain, represented by a card with a drawing. Just like this one:





Quite a few years later I finally painted a true model of Grom. The irony is I was not a player anymore at that time. Oh well, I never said I had quick reflexes. If you look closely, you'll notice that two of the wolfs are not GW products. I used Reaper Miniatures wolfs, just to introduce some variety. 


Grom was great. Always. He's not a true hero though. The true hero is Niblit, his trusted standard bearer. Niblit somehow managed to survive every single battle under my command and that is quite a feat, if you ask me.

It is time to find a new home for Grom, Niblit, their wolfs and chariot... If you feel like adding this out-of-production, classic model to your army or collection, use the "contact me" feature. You'll find it at the right-side menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment